What Can You Expect?
You can expect to encounter friendly people and hear an applicational message founded on the Bible with a focus on the Good News of Jesus Christ. You will also experience contemporary worship songs that seek to glorify God and encourage the body of Christ. While there is no dress code, with most coming in casual attire, we do request that clothing worn be respectful of others and modest in nature so as to not distract others from worshipping.
Our Core Values
Bible – directed
Prayer – driven
Outreach – focused
The Vision of New Hope
…is to develop fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ who fulfill the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
And He said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart… And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself…”
And Jesus came and said to them… “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you…”
- We believe in one God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of all things visible and invisible.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the eternal Word, the one and only Savior.
- Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, both fully human and fully divine; Who lived a sinless life; Who suffered and was crucified as an atonement for sin; Who rose again bodily from the dead on the third day; Who ascended into Heaven; and Who will return in victory to rule forever.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit.
- Who convicts of sin;
- Who indwells every Christian;
- Who helps us in our weakness and intercedes for us in prayer; and
- Who empowers us to a fruitful Christian life.
- We believe in the Bible—God's Holy Word, Scripture.
- We believe God inspired the original writings of the Scripture and those original writings were consequently without error.
- We believe that the Bible is the final authority for all matters of faith, truth, morality, and Christian living.
- We believe the Bible teaches that God is the Creator and Sustainer of human life; that God creates each person in His image; and that life is, therefore, sacred, from conception to natural death.
- We believe in the Gospel—the Good News of Salvation. That man, created by God, willfully sinned against God and is consequently lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ.
- That salvation—the forgiveness of sins—is only by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- That one receives salvation by putting faith in Christ, repenting of sin, and confessing Christ as Lord.
- That those who have received salvation through faith in Jesus Christ are sent into the world to proclaim the gospel and to love and serve the world just as Jesus Himself did.
- We believe in the Church of Jesus Christ, founded on the Day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere, and organized into local assemblies, called churches.